i The Black Dahlia Murder hanno finito di registrare il NUOVO ALBUM, bitch!




Ecco quanto riportato dal produttore Mark Lewis

Well boys and girls, [The Black Dahlia Murder] album #7 is in the can. We actually wrapped on Friday, but I've been so insane busy that I've been slacking on my work related social media posts. I'm stoked on this record. It's raw and its gross and its not perfect and it's heavy as shit… like it should be. [Jason Suecof] told me it sounded "evil" when he heard it. That made me happy because the shit rips and it's got vibe, it takes me somewhere when I hear it.


We could've made it perfect and locked it all to the grid and sampled every drum to death but we didn't. This is the Black Dahlia being fucking Black Dahlia. It's the band on fire, like they are live, and it rips… I think that takes balls to have that confidence in yourself when so many bands and producers are just over editing the shit out of themselves and being so untrue to who they are as musicians. Have your identity, have your sound and DO that shit. Don't let someone tell you otherwise either, because bands with identity sell records and have respect. Bands with a good editor and someone else's drum samples always get exposed in some way. Go ahead and guess which mic and cab I used for the rhythms and which for leads.


Share on Google Plus

About Edoardo

YDBCN è un collettivo di persone disagiate che odia la musica
    Blogger Comment