Behemoth: nuovi sorprendenti e mirabolanti progetti in vista per Nergal...ma tra un po' (fortunatamente)



In una intervista rilasciata per Palm Beach News Times si legge


"Well, like anything, I think the future is good with thrills and... options. I'm not really counting on my future further than the touring cycle goes these days. That's really it. We're going to surprise people with some amazing projects in the coming months, but there's no new record in sight, to be honest. I don't know even when or where we'll start working on it -- it's in the last position on my list of priorities."

Grazie a Dio sappiamo che prima del prossimo omicidio musicale passerà un po' di tempo...


"I'm actually working on a project now, but I don't want to let much out about it yet. I'm always creating. I always do stuff on the side, and some of it's not suitable for Behemoth, and I've got some other projects that will eventually see the light of day. Or not. Nothing is for certain! [laughs]"



"Very stripped down and simple. The most primitive, 




acoustic-based stuff





 That's what I'm really into.


Non vorrò mai sapere di che cazzo sta parlando Nerchial....preferisco un altro The Satanist

Share on Google Plus

About Edoardo

YDBCN è un collettivo di persone disagiate che odia la musica
    Blogger Comment